Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Looking for larger art

Just thought I'd post this here even though it's already in a sidebar in case anyone missed it.

I'm looking for larger high quality artwork of:

Disco Inferno - D.I. Go Pop or others with their symbol.
Stevie B - Party Your Body
Trophy Scars - Darkness, Oh Hell
Have A Nice Life - Deathconsciousness
The only large art I could find was a .gif or .png and terrible quality.
!!! - Louden Up Now
This would have to be ridiculously large. I found a 1500x1500 or so (which would have been big enough), but once again, terrible quality. Thank you to the person who sent me this.

If you have a high resolution (preferrably close to 1000x1000 or larger) of any of these, or a physical copy and a scanner it would be awesome if you could link me to it or upload it.

2 comments:

  1. http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1991/downloadsc.gif

    Bigger version of Deathconsciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the gif that I've seen. If you look at the tablecloth you can tell it's really pixelated.

    ReplyDelete